Learn about the importance of your profile.
- [Narrator] Imagine yourself getting the opportunity…to talk to your dream client or employer.…You're so close you can smell the ink on the pages…of the array of design books on the shelves behind them.…They've given away nothing so far and you're worried…your work isn't going to cut it alone.…Instinctively, you know your only chance…is to fill in the gaps for them.…You need to tell them what you're about.…Not just what and when, but why and possibly how.…
These are the details that can be missed out so easily.…Just why did you take that crazy commission…for Universal Systems Incorporated…and Allied Industrial Banana?…They were stepping stones for certain,…but they were also challenges and you knew…you were the fresh eyes they needed.…You had what they so badly needed.…You knew it, but they need to know that too,…because then it will all make sense…and they will see you for the fearless,…dedicated, creative gemstone that you are.…
So tell them, but keep your head in the game,…as this is your moment.…Avoid the temptation to just start uploading work…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.