Learn how to view Behance analytics.
- [Instructor] Once you've had your Behance profile…for awhile and you've uploaded some projects,…which is the subject of the next chapter,…after a period, you might determine…to evaluate how it's performing.…Now, I've actually switched out to one of my other profiles.…I have four profiles on Behance,…one for teaching, and so on, and so they're not really…worky, worky, worky (laughs) things,…but I do put some stuff on there that I quite like.…So, this is one of those.…And you can see here that I've got to this…by going up to my profile…and then choosing Statistics from there.…
And now I've got this nice graph showing…what's been going on,…and you can filter that in a few different ways,…and you can see how appreciations have been doing.…Not terribly great.…And how profile views have been doing,…and how project comments have been doing, and so on.…And you can do received as well as given.…And then you get a review of your portfolio,…something we're looking at a bit later on in the course…of things that are on there,…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.