Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing project settings, part of Learning Behance.
- [Tony] In this movie we are going to wrap up…this chapter by getting our project ready…and then publishing it by going…through the project settings.…So we can categorize this to begin with,…this is all the basic metadata around this…and so we can add a field to this,…so for example, if you start to look here,…this is going to be illustration.…Although you can go through several other categories…on the side here also, right through the whole lot,…but it gives you popular ones on the left there.…
You could also add more than one.…So if it was illustration and it was also…maybe art direction, if you're on a team,…you can add all of those, as many as three…is the total amount you can include.…Illustration will do just fine just there.…And then what tools I'm going to use here,…so I used Photoshop Sketch like so,…and you can see I can add Adobe Photoshop Sketch,…and Adobe Illustrator, so I'll just say Illustrator,…there we go, and then I'll do Creative Cloud.…
Let's just see if that's on there, Adobe Creative Cloud,…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.