Learn how to use Behance as a résumé.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I'd like to discuss…your Behance profile with you because it is your resume.…When you send your resume to somebody, you may well…send it in May to a creative agency or customer,…but it is quite possible it won't get seen until September…because art directors and creative directors…are busy people and they also intrinsically creative types,…which could mean they may be inclined to put things off…that aren't absolutely necessary or on the deadline.…
And I can say this with some authority as someone who…has been a creative director at three different companies.…If you want people to see your work, you would want them…to get the most current and up-to-date view, right?…Of course you would.…So sending a PDF, a document created at…and representative of a fixed moment in time is,…perhaps, a bit 2005 for the working creative professional.…You can send a link to your living…Behance profile in a few ways.…
Let's look at that.…If you're going to put this into an email,…then simply come along up to the top…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.