Learn to access Behance on mobile devices.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I'm on my phone,…and I'm going to show you the Behance app.…So if I just tap here, this takes me through to…one of my profiles here, and just as in the browser,…I'm getting new content if I pull down there,…when I'm getting my activity feed here.…So I can see lots of the things that I follow.…So I can do that.…I can also see recent notifications.…I've got some notifications at the top here.…
And I can start to search here, just as I can…inside the browser.…There's a new beta here, which allows me to push an image…into this, and it will find similar images.…So if there's something I'm particularly interested in,…I can put an image in here and search it.…But just as with the browser, you can see that I can go…via projects and people and collections and teams.…And if I swipe across, I can even…search jobs from here also.…
I'll just close out of that.…The other things I can do are, I can discover from here…in the same way as I can on the browser.…I've got some settings up on the top there.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.