- Creating a Behance account
- Finding people to follow
- Browsing the job board
- Creating a ProSite portfolio
- Customizing your ProSite template
- Linking your ProSite portfolio to WordPress or Tumblr
- Using Behance on mobile devices
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi there, and welcome to Up and Running with Behance. My name is Justin Seeley, and I'm a staff author here at lynda.com. You know, whether you're a designer, a developer, a photographer, or just an overall creative professional, Behance is a great community for you to join and be a part of. In this course, I'll be showing you the basics of Behance. Starting with things like setting up your new account, linking your Behance account to your Adobe, Facebook, and Twitter Ids, and filling out your profile to share with your community. From there, we'll move on to using the site, and I'll show you how to find other people to follow, how to browse the job board, and after that, we're gonna talk about how to showcase your work on the Behance system.
I'll show you how to get your work onto Behance using their upload feature from directly within Adobe apps. I'll also show you how to start building a community around your work using their appreciate and comments features. And finally, we'll also explore something called ProSite, which enables you to host your own website portfolio, which is powered by your Behance account. Finally, I'll show you how you can even use Behance when you're on the go, using their latest mobile applications. Behance is a fun and creative place, and I'm excited to share it with you.
If you're ready, let's get you Up and Running with Behance.