Receive an overview on social networking.
- [Instructor] The 21st century is a vast network…of networks, and obviously, there's going…to be a challenge in learning how to use those effectively.…And I'm not going to be able to do that all…in one short movie.…There is a host of other content here…on the library though that will get into detail,…and I urge you to invest time in learning more.…It's going to be hard work, but it will pay off…if you commit to it.…There's even a course, Social Media for Graphic Designers,…that's targeted towards creatives specifically,…and that might suit you as a starting point.…
It is presented by Von Glitschka,…who many of the design and illustration audience here…will likely know already at the very least.…Simply put though, we can use all of the social networks…that creatives have a presence on…to find communities of interest…and communities of practice to which we can contribute,…and it's that word, contribute, that's important here.…Just consider two scenarios.…You're at work, and somebody selling something turns up…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.