Learn how to find jobs on Behance.
- [Instructor] Behance is a serious platform made…for professionals to showcase their work…and get hired to do more,…hopefully even better work that pays,…and that's why the Jobs section exists.…If I go up to the main navigation at the top…and choose Jobs there, you'll see I get this list…of currently posted jobs,…because this is where recruiters can post ads…for ads jobs and positions…and you can search what is available.…
So, for example, I might want to search…by jobs in the United Kingdom,…so I'm just going to tap U, U, U, U just there…and get to that.…So, let's just apply that filter.…You can see there are some jobs coming up here in London.…Let me just see if there are any…in the little town in which I actually live.…Let's got for Hitchin and apply that.…Oh, I didn't think so.…Not to worry. (laughs)…I like the one I've got anyway.…But you can see you can filter that down by location.…You can also filter by creative field,…so maybe if I wanted to go for something in illustration,…if I went to that, and let's just see.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.