Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Reordering content, part of Learning Behance.
- [Instructor] Continuing on from last time,…I have added some additional content here.…So I'm going to scroll down…to stuff I added originally here.…The two images that you saw.…Here's my photo grid…and I followed that up with another one.…There are some screenshots from Illustrator.…And then this T-shirt variant here.…And this one here, like so.…And then a little transparent ping…or not so little transparent ping…at the bottom here with a single color version.…I think I'm just going to add a bit of text in here,…just in between these two.…
So I'm just going to put here,…T-shirt Variance, there like so.…And then I'll just change that.…So to select that and change the paragraph here…to subheading like so.…And align that to the center.…Course if I need to, I can get to that grid…as well, to change the container if I want.…That's just fine.…I'm deliberately going to add something…just here that's out of sequence.…So I'm going to add, Drawing in Photoshop Sketch.…
There like so, perfect.…And I think I'll just change that around there.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.