Learn how to read the activity feed.
- [Tony] Your first port of call when you sign in…to Behance, at least without following a specific URL…beyond the homepage, will always be your activity feed.…You can in fact get there two ways,…as is the default once you're signed in.…You can click or tap the Behance logo up at the top…left hand corner of the page, or the word activity…in the main navigation, and you'll see…the results are the same.…If you're signed out, then of course the activity link…isn't available to you anyway, and the Behance link…will take you to the best of Behance page.…
So this shows you recent work from the creative fields…and individual creators or teams that you've followed.…You can view a project by clicking or tapping…on the thumbnail or the project name…and find out more about the creator,…or if it's a team, then you can find out more…about those also, and I'll show you a link…through to a team in a moment.…So you can scroll down and have a look…at the content, and if you like it,…you can click appreciate, which is the…Behance equivalent of a like.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.