Learn how to publish your portfolio.
- [Tony] We're just about ready now…to publish the site, everything's on here,…all of the different projects are here,…we've fixed our contact page, added our social.…I'm going to add one additional page,…I'm going to click add content here,…and you can add any kind of different things there,…so I'm going to add a custom page.…I'm going to call this 404, this is the not found page,…because I'd like to have a special one for that.…You get a little explanation of pages,…so you can put all sorts of things on there.…
You could put maybe a deeper article about…yourself and so on.…They don't appear in the galleries,…they just appear in certain other places.…So what I'm going to do is add just some text here,…just for the moment, and I'm going to say,…whoops just there, and let's just change…that to a header, that's just great.…Underneath that, I'll go and add…couldn't find that, sorry, just there like so,…and you can change that, on an instance,…basically, I wouldn't have that all that big maybe.…
Might change that down to something a bit smaller,…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.