Learn about other social media to attract interest.
- [Instructor] With so many social networks around,…you are in a network of networks.…So, you need to develop some kind of strategy, really,…for how you're going to promote, not just new content,…but your back catalog.…There will always come an opportunity for that.…So, for example, Halloween time,…I might be thinking about suddenly bringing attention…to this Halloween poster just here,…or to this Halloween pumpkin tutorial.…
To share something socially,…you can simply go to the project itself.…And it doesn't just have to be yours,…you can share other people's as well.…I'm sure they would be grateful of that.…And then you've got the links down at the bottom here,…so you can share this, for example, via Twitter, like so.…So, change the text there if you want…and then log in and tweet that, for example.…And, similarly, via Facebook, and LinkedIn, and Pinterest…to get the buzz going.…Do use them, do kind of build out a calendar…of when you're going to do these things.…
And if you see content that you could link to…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.