Learn how to modify settings.
- [Instructor] What we're going to do now is take…a look at your Behance settings…and we'll start with perhaps the most…important of those, your Behance URL.…To do that, make your way up to your profile picture,…although if you haven't added that yet,…you'll see a generic user icon there.…And you'll notice I changed my name here to Red,…Red Gigantor, that's who I thought I'd be…for this particular movie.…And I'm going to come down here and choose Settings.…
So first of all, you'll notice that…because this is a new account,…I need to verify my email first of all.…So I'm just going to do that on my other machine.…Just bear with me just a second.…So I'll just verify that out.…So I just clicked a link in my email and that's it.…I've been verified.…And so if I just refresh this page,…I'll just do that for you now, there you go,…and you can see that has gone away.…Now I can do things like post projects…and change my URL because at the moment…Behance.net/TonyA71B isn't really doing it for me.…
If I can, I'd like to get something better.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.