Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video How to send feedback, part of Learning Behance.
- During this course, I realize that you're going to have some questions and when and if you do, I want to be as accessible to you as possible. So here are a few ways you can get in touch with me via the Web. If Twitter is your thing, you can find me at twitter.com/justinseeley. Follow me and then send me a Tweet @JustinSeeley. This is probably the easiest and quickest way to get in touch with me. If you'd rather use Facebook, you can find my Facebook fan page at facebook.com/seeleyfb. Just like the page and then send me a message. This is the best way to send me a long-form question and get a long-form response, much the same as you would with an e-mail.
You can also find me at LinkedIn, at linkedin.com/in/justinseeley. When you're there, go ahead and connect with me, but be sure when you connect with me that you write out a message telling me how you found my profile. That way I know who you are, how you found me, and I can accept your request and answer your questions. Finally, you can also find me at youtube.com/thejustinseeley. You can comment on my videos and also send me messages directly from my YouTube page. And I also post occasional free videos here as well. As I said, I want to be as accessible to you as possible, so if you have a question, a comment, or you just want to stop by and say hi, find me on the Web and contact me today.
- Creating a Behance account
- Finding people to follow
- Browsing the job board
- Creating a ProSite portfolio
- Customizing your ProSite template
- Linking your ProSite portfolio to WordPress or Tumblr
- Using Behance on mobile devices