Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Further learning, part of Learning Behance.
- [Instructor] In this fast-moving world of ours…with constant change, the days of banking something…and just having to rely on that,…or being able to rely on that for the rest of your days,…they are well and truly gone in the main,…and certainly in the digital realm.…Fortunately, we have many, many different ways…for lifelong learning to continue.…This library, of course, being amongst them.…In addition to that, you'll find a number…of different resources, but if you need a starting place,…one of those I would offer you would be 99U,…which is part of the Behance project, really.…
Again, it's owned by Adobe…and it has loads and loads of different articles,…and stories, and talks,…and topics that you can get involved in.…What I'd like to share with you here,…just as a starting point,…are three of the articles on 99U…that you might want to visit.…How To Tell Your Story being the first of those,…then Why Every Artist Should be a Great Storyteller…being the second,…and then, of course,…Essential Steps to Making a Killer Portfolio.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.