Learn how to find people to follow.
- [Tony] Towards the end of the previous movie,…we started to look at the galleries,…and that's the default result of clicking or tapping…on the discover navigation item.…And they're a great place to start when you're looking for…other work, or people, or teams to follow.…So let's have a little bit of an experience…of how that might work.…So if I go to the creative tools here,…and if you've ever watched any of my other courses,…you'll know I'm a huge Illustrator fan,…so I'm just going to go to this Illustrator gallery,…just here, and just have a look at what we've got…and see if I can find something…that I quite like, like those colorful shapes just there.…
Of course, your view might be slightly different to mine,…in fact, almost certainly will be different,…because there will be loads more work added.…Oh I like the sound of Robo Cat,…so let's have a look at that,…and what I could do here first of all, if I like it,…is appreciate this project.…So that's the equivalent of a Facebook like,…and then if I want to follow this particular individual,…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.