Learn how to filter search results.
- When you search, as we did in the previous movie,…you'll have seen that there are some filters…available for us to filter by projects,…and creative fields, appreciations, and location.…But there are a few more just tucked…over on the right-hand side.…So if I click on this Additional Filters…item here I can search by schools,…different tools used, or color.…So let's just start searching for something in London.…
London Business School.…Well, I'm very curious to see what they've…got going on.…Let's have a look.…Oh, there are some nice graphics there.…I'll just clear that search.…You can only search for one of those at a time.…I'll try London again.…Let's try UOL, University of London…and see what they've got going on.…So there's a few things there.…I could view their different projects as well.…Let's try searching by product.…So if I go to Tools Used, there are some…Adobe tools there that of course would be…popular tools.…Let's try something like Corel Painter,…because you might be surprised…to find out that actually it's not…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.