Learn how to add a work in progress from mobile apps.
- [Instructor] If you've got any video…of you working on a project,…I think that projects like that work really, really well,…especially if you've got the early stages…or if there's an element of craft that goes in…before you actually start working…on a digital project, for example.…I think they work really, really well.…So, how to add that media.…Well, first of all, you'll need to upload your video…to a service like YouTube or Vimeo…where it's hosted from there,…and then you bring it in to your project.…
So, I'm just going to pop out to my own YouTube channel here,…The Design Ninja in the Work Smarter Not Harder Dojo.…And I've got one of my movies queued up here,…and I'm going to go for the embed code.…So, I've clicked Share here.…Go to the embed code, and then I get this iframe, like so.…I'm just going to copy that out of there.…These are things that you can modify their width and height,…so there's a few different things you can change there…if you want to.…But I'll close that out,…and then you simply come along to your new row here…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.