Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Display app, part of Learning Behance.
- [Narrator] There is another app, as well as…the main Behance app itself,…and that app is Display.…This is fantastic, as it allows you to…carry your portfolio around in your pocket…if you're using it on a phone,…or maybe your bag if you're using it on a tablet.…Unless of course you've got super ginormous pockets,…but let's not go there.…I'll show you what the app looks like.…If I tap on this you can see the projects…that are synced from my Behance profile.…That's the first thing it does…when you launch the app and sign in,…is sync all of your projects.…
Now depending on how many you've got, of course,…that will take a varying amount of time.…But it will display them by default…in a grid like so.…You can change that, along with a few other things.…Let's look at the essential settings.…You'll notice there's no user interface here,…it's just showing your work.…If I drag downwards, then that will launch…the settings like so.…It's a nice way to do that.…You can see from here, if I wanted to,…I could add a project,…and I can change my project order and visibility.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.