Learn how to customize a portfolio layout.
- [Instructor] Okay, so I've actually switched accounts…here so that I've got a few more projects…with which to play with, this is my original Fanglerfish…project here, and then there's a few other…odds and ends, most of which, I guess really,…are from different courses and tutorials…that I do here.…At least with this particular presence,…like I said earlier, I have a few for different reasons.…Okay, so this is the 101 really on getting used to…working with this.…Everything here is pretty much customizable.…
So all you need to is hover over things…and you get a pencil, and when you click on the pencil,…then you can customize various different things.…So for example, if I wanted to change the background here,…I could add an image to it, and if I did that,…then I've got options for how it deals with it.…Let's not turn it back into Myspace people…with crazy multicolored stuff repeating…over and over again, please!…I implore you!…Include a background color here,…so if I want to do that, I can change that…and now I can choose a background color here.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.