Learn how to create a contact page.
- [Instructor] All of the portfolio sites come…with a contact page built in,…and you can add other custom pages…that themselves have their own forms on also.…To access the default form,…you can simply click on the link over on the side here…in this particular layout,…or you can always go to your Manage Content option…on the left hand side and then find the contact form,…go to the gear icon, and choose to edit the page here.…
So, you can edit the page content,…and then it takes you pretty much…to the same place I'm at at the moment.…So, here is the form.…No surprises there then.…And you can actually edit this once it's published.…It doesn't allow you to do that much…until you've actually published the page.…You can change the way it looks.…If you go to Customize, for example,…you can change all sorts of things…about the way that the form appears and behaves.…So, for example, I don't want that Submit button…over on the left, so I'm going to align that to the right.…
Let's just move this out of the way.…There it is over there.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.