Learn how to connect with Tony Harmer.
- [Instructor] If you'd like to connect with me,…there are a number of ways in which you can do that.…If you do Twitter, then twitter.com/tonyharmer.…Very similar to my Instagram URL actually,…which is instagram.com/tonyharmer.…My Behance profile, at least the main one,…is behance.net/harmer.…And then Facebook, I have Facebook.com/tonyharmertraining.…That's kind of the page I use for connections…with work-related stuff.…I tend to use Facebook on its own just for personal things,…my friends and family only on there.…
On YouTube, you can check out my channel,…youtube.com/thedesignninja.…I post on there once or twice a month usually,…adding things on, and sometimes adding things…between course revisions as well there too.…On Pinterest, not that I use it that much, but I am there.…Again, pinterest.com/tonyharmer.…And my little shop, which is very, very new on Etsy.…That's etsy.com/uk/shop/tonyharmer on there,…and that's where you can buy things like my pins…associated with my YouTube channel and so on.…
So, a number of different ways you can connect with me.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.