Learn about how and why to comment on projects.
- [Instructor] Commenting on projects is another way…for people to notice you.…If you're giving good, constructive advice and criticism…or decent comments, people will think,…"Okay, that seems like a nice person.…"I wonder what their work is like," and so on.…So let's have a look at what that experience is like here.…I noticed this earlier by Lumen_V here,…and interesting, great, great cartoons. (laughs)…Just fantastic.…
Really, some ambient occlusion stuff going on there,…I think, just fantastic stuff.…Really like it.…Very, very surreal.…So I'm just scrolling down there.…Okay, and I could add this to one of my own collections…if I want to.…What I want to do is add a comment here and say,…"I love this.…"The color and just about everything in it,"…and then a long dash, "fabulous."…And post that comment.…
Okay, so you can see a few other people have commented here,…and even by their kind of icon there,…you get a little preview of their profile.…So that looks kind of interesting…in a very colorful, twee, kind of,…actually, that's really nice.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.