Learn how to choose a portfolio layout.
- [Instructor] There are many different preset layouts…to choose from with Portfolio and they are all customizable,…which will look at in the next movie.…But, for now, let's go ahead and look at the layouts.…I'm going to go to the top here.…I'm not going to click the start button just there.…I'm going to click Layouts here and you can see some of those,…so there's Andreas, for example, and Matthias and Lina…and Mercedes and Lukas.…They've all got nice names and you can try those out…or you can view a live example from here, as well.…
And, if you want to, you can see all…of the different layouts too.…So, you can go ahead and choose one of those.…It's not a fait accompli when you do it, okay?…You can revisit and change the layout at any time…that you want to, so let me just start off with Andreas.…We do try this layout, like so.…Okay, now we can just choose Edit your Portfolio.…And this is it.…The layout has begun for us.…We've got this nice, semi-transparent HUD here.…
We can move that out of the way.…I really do like that, that it floats…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.