Learn how to add work from devices.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to take…a look at adding work via the Adobe mobile apps.…I'm just going to switch out to the Behance app,…which I've got running here on my iPad,…just as in the previous movie, you can see…that I've got my activity feed just here.…At the bottom of the screen, I've got my icons…to take me to discover things, and to find jobs…and so on, but it's that middle icon…I'm actually after this time,…because this is where I can actually start a project…on the go, and you'll see at the bottom here,…it's giving me samples from my camera roll here,…but I can also access my Creative Cloud files…if I need to do that, and I can take a photo…if I wanted to do that.…
My iPad's laying on the desk at the moment,…so that's not going to be the most thrilling photo ever.…I can add text, and I can even imbed media.…If I do that, or if I opt to do that right now,…it's going to check the clipboard for a valid imbed URL,…the sort of thing you get from YouTube or Vimeo…for example, and it would need that,…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.