Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a team profile, part of Learning Behance.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to take a look…at adding a team profile.…Now, if you are involved in teams…and you can get a team profile up there,…it's a very good thing to do.…If you think about it from an employer's perspective,…it shows that you can play nice with the other kids…and also that you are generally collaborative in nature…and how that dynamic works.…So, there are times when it's really useful,…even if it's only a small team.…So, if you've got something that's collaborative,…then do pop it here on Behance.…
To do that, you pretty much go to the Profile tab,…either via the navigation link at the top…or, of course, to your own Behance profile,…which I've just done there,…or my fake one here is Red Gigantor.…And then click Teams at the top.…And this takes you through to the team page.…And pretty much all you do is fill out the form.…You can see here how it works.…It is not complex.…You add the basic information,…add the projects that the teams have worked on,…and then invite other members of the team to join.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.