Learn how to add or update a work in progress.
- [Instructor] In the movies of this chapter,…we're going to go ahead and create our first project.…Now there are two places you can do that,…you can either choose create project up here,…which kind of makes sense, or if you're still working…on your profile, you'll see that you're encouraged…to do that right there also.…So I'm going to tap to create a project…at the top of the screen, and it loads the project…editor like so, and there's a menu of things…down the side and to begin with,…you get this grid of things to add just here.…
I'm going to tap and add a piece of text,…just to start off with, so I'm going to put…the fabulous Fanglerfish was created for my…Illustrator CC 2017 Essentials course, like so.…So I've done that, okay, and if I need to,…there are things I can edit about that.…So if I click on the pencil here,…I can edit the text or delete the text…and just over to the side, I've got…this widget that allows me to change its alignment.…
So next I'm going to go ahead and add an image file,…I have a bunch of different files here,…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.