Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a cover, part of Learning Behance.
- [Instructor] Okay, so I'm ready to go.…I've got all of my files here…that I've added in statically.…I ought to mention also that if you want to,…you can bring things in from Lightroom or Creative Cloud.…I don't have either of those attached…to this particular account,…but it would be the same experience as on the mobile.…You click through and then choose things…from your Creative Cloud folder.…So, I'm going to continue…by hitting the big green Continue button…on the right hand side,…and this is where I choose a cover image.…
Now, all of the images I've got…in the project are down at the bottom here,…although I could add a new one if I want to.…So, maybe if I went for this Illustrator thing just here,…and you can see that I can change the size here…by bringing this slider down…to change the crop there, like so.…Once I'm happy with the way that sits,…so this would be my representative thumbnail…when it's viewed inside of the activity feed.…I'll just call this The Fanglerfish there, like so,…and then Crop and Continue.…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.