Learn how to activate social links.
- [Instructor] As mentioned right at the beginning…of the course, it's important to have a range…of different social connections.…They all have a role to play, and, like I said,…at that particular point,…a marketing person would describe them as a funnel,…and this is where you want the end of the funnel…to come out, and so, they're very important aspects,…and we'll spend the whole of the next chapter talking…about those things.…To add them, you need to access the site's navigation.…Now, here is the site's navigation for this,…and you can click on the pencil and then choose customize,…and if you can't find it, because some of the templates…it's not very obvious that it's the navigation,…simply come across to the floating HUD here…and click on navigation there, and it will appear to you.…
Social profiles here is highlighted, like so,…and all you need to do is turn them on and then type a link.…So, for example,…my Twitter profile is twitter.com/tonyharmer.…Just there, that's my twitter link.…You don't need to worry about…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
Running a Design Business: Presentation Skillswith Petrula Vrontikis1h 4m Appropriate for all
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.