Learn how to access Adobe Portfolio.
- [Instructor] In this chapter,…we're going to be looking at Adobe Portfolio,…which is an excellent way…to bring all of your projects together…and create your online, living, breathing portfolio.…There are a few different ways that you can get there.…As soon as you've added a project,…you should notice in your Activity…that occasionally in places,…you will get this small message…or one very similar,…like it'll even show a little preview of your file,…how it might (chuckles) look just as very, very cute.…
So that's one way you can get there.…You can also go to your Profile,…and here's the project we completed in the last chapter,…and click Adobe Portfolio from there.…Or if you want to go the long way around,…you can go to myportfolio.com…and sign in just there.…Once you sign in, you will get this button just here,…Free with Creative Cloud, because it is.…You can pay for it.…If you don't want to subscribe to Creative Cloud,…you can still have a Behance portfolio,…it's just that you'll pay your pricing for that.…
And that will vary, depending on your region,…
In this course, professional illustrator Tony Harmer shows you how to share and promote your work with Behance. He teaches you how to build a custom digital portfolio that syncs changes to your Behance projects and allows you to keep your own unique URL. Plus, learn how to access Behance on mobile devices and integrate with other social networks, like Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating your Behance profile
- Adding a team profile
- Finding people to follow
- Using Behance as a résumé
- Seeking work on Behance
- Using the Behance mobile app
- Adding projects and media to Behance
- Creating a portfolio site
- Commenting on projects
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 12/15/2017. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers the Behance Display app.
1. Behance Account
2. Exploring Behance
3. Adding Projects
4. Behance Portfolio Site
5. Building Your Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.