Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of BATTERY: Drum Programming and Sampling.
- I've designed this course assuming basic synthesizer knowledge. So if you need a refresher, check out Synth Programming Basics with Scott Hirsch. Also, I plan to go deep in this course so if you want to dip your toe in and ease into things a little bit, check out Up and Running with BATTERY 4 with J. Scott G. Also, you can use BATTERY in your DAW of choice, however, I'll be demonstrating things in Logic and Ableton Live, so if you need a refresher, check out the essential training courses in either of those DAWs.
- Playing and editing factory kits
- Importing and playing raw audio
- Customizing MIDI settings and macros
- Modifying samples using alternate playback modes
- Vintage drum machine emulation
- Signal routing for optimal mixing
- Saving and archiving kits and sounds