Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Drum Programming and Sampling with BATTERY.
- If you are a premium member of Lynda.com you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. Once you download the zip file from this course's page on the website you can double click the file to uncompress a folder called Exercise Files. Inside, you'll see a folder for most of the videos in the course. The first few videos are demonstrations and don't require an exercise file. I've created this course in Logic Pro so the files are in Logic format except for the Ableton Live session here for when I discuss automation in both DAWs. Additionally, you'll find files that I saved during the course for your own reference.
If you are a monthly member or annual member of Lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files but you can follow along using your own files.
- Playing and editing factory kits
- Importing and playing raw audio
- Customizing MIDI settings and macros
- Modifying samples using alternate playback modes
- Vintage drum machine emulation
- Signal routing for optimal mixing
- Saving and archiving kits and sounds