Join Evan Sutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of BATTERY: Drum Programming and Sampling.
- Well, its happened again.…We've come to the end of the course.…But now's the time when you can…take advantage of all these great tips you've got…and start to use them in your own productions.…As you use these techniques more and more,…you'll find new tricks all your own…and your productions will become more and more you.…If you'd like to immerse yourself more…in the world of synth programming,…check out Synth Programming Basics…and Synth Programming Beyond the Basics…with Scott Hirsch.…Also, check out my other course…and Running with Bitwig Studio.…If you'd like to know a little bit more about me,…check out suttonevan.com.…
Thanks again for watching, I'll catch you later.…
- Playing and editing factory kits
- Importing and playing raw audio
- Customizing MIDI settings and macros
- Modifying samples using alternate playback modes
- Vintage drum machine emulation
- Signal routing for optimal mixing
- Saving and archiving kits and sounds
Skill Level Intermediate
EDM Production Techniques: Drumswith J. Scott Giaquinta1h 47m Intermediate
Ableton Live 9: Programming Beatswith Yeuda Ben-Atar2h 27m Appropriate for all
1. Drum Programming with Battery
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.