- Playing and editing factory kits
- Importing and playing raw audio
- Customizing MIDI settings and macros
- Modifying samples using alternate playback modes
- Vintage drum machine emulation
- Signal routing for optimal mixing
- Saving and archiving kits and sounds
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, this is Evan Sutton. And welcome to Drum Programming and Sampling with Battery. Battery is a cutting edge drum and percussion sampler with a killer library that we can use to create awesome beats and explore new sounds. In this course, I'll talk about basic layouts and playing factory kits as well as using classic drum machine sounds to develop your beats. Then, I'll talk about importing sounds and customizing your kit to fit the exact type of music that you're working with. I'll show you how to use various control surfaces and customize the way your kits react to your mini notes as well as knobs.
I'll also walk you through audio effects and advanced modulation routings that you can use to customize your sounds. Additionally, I'll show you how to edit your samples and create loops for out-of-this-world sustaining sounds. Finally, we'll create multi routings in our dock for a successful mix-down. So I hope you're charged up, let's get into Drum Programming and Sampling with Battery.