- View Offline
- What is Basecamp?
- Creating projects
- Archiving, exporting, or deleting a project
- Adding users to your Basecamp account
- Updating personal information and settings
- Creating to-dos for project tasks
- Working with discussions and comments
- Using Basecamp on your mobile device
- Uploading and downloading files
- Working with calendars
- Creating a template for future projects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bonnie Biafore and welcome to Up and Running with Basecamp. This course introduces you to the basic tools you need to get started using Basecamp. We'll begin by walking you through creating a new Basecamp account. Then I'll show you how to create projects and invite people to them. After that, we'll go over creating to-do lists and adding to-dos for the tasks in your project. Next, we'll explore communicating with teammates, including starting discussions and adding comments.
I'll describe methods for working with files so they're easy to find and share with others. Finally, we'll explore several ways to see what's going on in your projects. Basecamp is an easy-to-use tool for collaborating on projects. So, let's dive in and get you Up and Running with Basecamp.