Join Kai Gittens for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Backbone.js.
In this course, I am going to use an editor called Sublime Text, but you should use your favorite text editor. While Up and Running with Backbone is not for beginners, you don't have to be a specific expert. If you have some experience with the concepts listed above, you should have no problems taking this course.
- What is Backbone.js?
- Understanding how MVC libraries work
- Adding properties to a model
- Creating a collection of models
- Adding properties to a model view
- Loading model data on a web page
- Configuring routes
- Finding Backbone resources