Join Kai Gittens for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning Backbone.js.
If you're a premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used in this course. I have the files here in a folder on my desktop, and you can download them from the course page. These files are organized by chapter, and by movie, and within each is a start folder and a finish folder. I'll be working from the start folder in my editor and you can work along with me, comparing your code to what's in the finish folder if you ever get off track.
If you're not a premium member of lynda.com, you can type the code that I copy from the snippets file or work along with me, using your own assets.
- What is Backbone.js?
- Understanding how MVC libraries work
- Adding properties to a model
- Creating a collection of models
- Adding properties to a model view
- Loading model data on a web page
- Configuring routes
- Finding Backbone resources