Join Kai Gittens for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution: Create a template, part of Learning Backbone.js.
I created a div tag in this case and gave it an id name of stateFlowers.…And again, I made sure to create it using the proper casing.…We can see this code on line 19.…I also placed it relatively close to the top of the page but you could've put…
- What is Backbone.js?
- Understanding how MVC libraries work
- Adding properties to a model
- Creating a collection of models
- Adding properties to a model view
- Loading model data on a web page
- Configuring routes
- Finding Backbone resources