Join Kai Gittens for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding properties to the model, part of Up and Running with Backbone.js.
…In backbone, models to our webs applications data.…When database developers can configure all their data in the database.…That process is traditionally referred to as, modeling the data.…Backbone models take inspiration from that process.…Models are the centerpiece, backbone component in a web app,…when compared to the other components.…Because without data, our app would really have nothing to do.…In this exercise, we're going to start building our model for our flower web app.…We're going to create a model first.…
- What is Backbone.js?
- Understanding how MVC libraries work
- Adding properties to a model
- Creating a collection of models
- Adding properties to a model view
- Loading model data on a web page
- Configuring routes
- Finding Backbone resources