Join Kai Gittens for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and configuring templates, part of Learning Backbone.js.
…So now it's time to create a template.…So it's back to snippets.txt, and…I'm going to highlight and copy lines 36 to 43.…And now I'm going to go to my index.html file and…paste this code directly below the script tags at the bottom.…Do a little white space so we can see what we're doing.…Save that.…So I've enclosed all my code inside of a script tag starting on line 34 and…it has two attributes, ID and type.…
So, I've created an anchor tag right here on line 35, and…if I look at its href property,…it's a pound sign followed by this specially formatted tag here.…
- What is Backbone.js?
- Understanding how MVC libraries work
- Adding properties to a model
- Creating a collection of models
- Adding properties to a model view
- Loading model data on a web page
- Configuring routes
- Finding Backbone resources