- Viewing and marking up projects in a browser
- Setting up BIM 360 Design
- Creating and archiving projects
- Fine-tuning account settings
- Creating teams and assigning permissions
- Using Revit with BIM 360 Design
- Creating a cloud-based Revit model
- Publishing cloud models
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Paul] Worksharing makes it possible for multiple users to access and make changes to a single Revit project at the same time. With BIM 360 Design, you can collaborate with worksharing in the cloud, much like you would on a local area network. Hello. My name is Paul F. Aubin and in my LinkedIn learning course, we'll explore how BIM 360 Design allows you and your co-workers to store your central model in the cloud and work on it as if it were stored right there on your local server. This makes it easy for firms with distributed teams across multiple physical locations to work together seamlessly.
Furthermore, the functionality of BIM 360 Design leverages BIM 360 docs, Autodesk's cloud-based document sharing solution. BIM 360 Design allows you to make your Revit models and other associated project files accessible to all stakeholders, both those using Revit and those that don't, including internal users, clients or other external consultants. Now there is a lot to configure, but don't let the setup of BIM 360 Design intimidate you. I'm here to show you that after the preliminary setup and configuration is complete, the use of these powerful tools will seamlessly integrate into your everyday workflow.
So let's get started.