Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Learning BIM 360 Field.
- [Instructor] In this course, you're encouraged to set up your own project, as well as your own models from Revit. You can follow along with the instructor easily enough as the interface will be exactly the same, only the actual assets will be different. Remember, you can use MEP, Architecture, or any other trade you see fit.
- Setting up a project
- Merging Revit models in BIM 360 Glue
- Sharing models from Glue to BIM 360 Field
- Creating locations, issues, checklists, and tasks
- Setting permissions
- Adding issues, tasks, and daily updates
- Creating reports
Skill Level Intermediate
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Project Administration
3. Populating Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.