Get started with BIM 360 Field, a web-based program that allows you to track day-to-day construction activities using both BIM and traditional drawings.
- [Instructor] Hello, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to BIM 360 Field. In this course, we'll jump right into BIM for construction management. The topics will include setting up a project and activating the correct services. Then we'll look at exporting a Revit model into Glue, then into Field. After that, we'll look at setting equipment, issues, tasks, libraries, and 3D model interactivity. We'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now, let's get started.
- Setting up a project
- Merging Revit models in BIM 360 Glue
- Sharing models from Glue to BIM 360 Field
- Creating locations, issues, checklists, and tasks
- Setting permissions
- Adding issues, tasks, and daily updates
- Creating reports