Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning BIM 360 Field.
- [Instructor] Well, I suppose that's it.…Thank you very much for watching this course.…Keep in mind, there is a tremendous amount of courses…and videos that you could be interested in as well.…Feel free to check them out,…as well as the huge library available.…Thanks again.…
- Setting up a project
- Merging Revit models in BIM 360 Glue
- Sharing models from Glue to BIM 360 Field
- Creating locations, issues, checklists, and tasks
- Setting permissions
- Adding issues, tasks, and daily updates
- Creating reports
Skill Level Intermediate
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Project Administration
3. Populating Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.