Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Merging Revit models in BIM 360 Glue, part of Learning BIM 360 Field.
- [Instructor] I wanna combine a couple models in Glue.…I'm gonna open up my Autodesk BIM 360 Glue…and I'm gonna sign in.…Now we'll sign in.…I want to make sure I'm on the right account,…then I click OK.…And here is my 360 Field Project;…I'm gonna jump into that.…I wanna merge a couple models,…so let's create New Merged Model.…I wanna combine Architectural and Mechanical.…
For my name, I'll call it Combined Model.…Now I'm going to merge the models.…There we have a couple models merged.…What's nice about this, it's web hosted,…so there's no Save button;…you're done.…That's how you merge models in Glue.…
- Setting up a project
- Merging Revit models in BIM 360 Glue
- Sharing models from Glue to BIM 360 Field
- Creating locations, issues, checklists, and tasks
- Setting permissions
- Adding issues, tasks, and daily updates
- Creating reports
Skill Level Intermediate
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Project Administration
3. Populating Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.