- Setting up a project
- Merging Revit models in BIM 360 Glue
- Sharing models from Glue to BIM 360 Field
- Creating locations, issues, checklists, and tasks
- Setting permissions
- Adding issues, tasks, and daily updates
- Creating reports
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hello, I'm Eric Wing, and welcome to BIM 360 Field. In this course, we'll jump right into BIM for construction management. The topics will include setting up a project and activating the correct services. Then we'll look at exporting a Revit model into Glue, then into Field. After that, we'll look at setting equipment, issues, tasks, libraries, and 3D model interactivity. We'll be covering all these features, plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Now, let's get started.
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Project Administration
3. Populating Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.