Join Eric Wing for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating tasks, part of Learning BIM 360 Field.
- [Instructor] I guess you could call me a taskmaster.…I am, after all, the one creating the tasks,…so let's do that;…let's create some tasks…in Autodesk BIM 360 Field.…Let's go to the project you're working on.…Go to your admin initials.…Go to Project Admin.…Let's come down to Tasks.…Let's make a new task category.…Click on the little pencil right here.…Let's type in Cleanup.…Let's click the Add button.…Let's click Done.…For the types, let's type in Sweep Room.…
Let's add it.…Let's type in Wash Windows.…Let's add it.…Let's type in Clean Up Grout.…Let's click Add.…But, really, this should go up top,…so let's select Clean Up Grout…and let's move it up.…If we go to Standard Properties,…these are the properties we'll have in here…once we switch over to our iPad.…And, of course, we can add…some custom properties if we want to.…But, for this, I kind of like it.…
- Setting up a project
- Merging Revit models in BIM 360 Glue
- Sharing models from Glue to BIM 360 Field
- Creating locations, issues, checklists, and tasks
- Setting permissions
- Adding issues, tasks, and daily updates
- Creating reports
Skill Level Intermediate
BIM Manager: Managing CAD Standardswith Eric Wing55m 33s Intermediate
1. Project Setup
2. Project Administration
3. Populating Your Project
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.