Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video A look at research tools, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Your success hinges on knowing your audience.…Building meaningful experiences…and identifying opportunities…requires an intricate knowledge of who they are,…their behaviors, interests,…and where they spend their time online.…Fortunately, there's several tools available…to help you on this journey.…Now, I won't go into too much depth…on how to use each tool.…You can explore them as you see fit,…but I will focus on what the tool can provide,…and a few ways you can use it.…The first tool I want to look at…is here at quantcast.com…Now you'll need to install the Quantcast Tags to your site…but, once you do, you'll be able to unlock…some unique demographic metrics.…
These demographic metrics will help you understand…your existing customer base…and the traffic that's already visiting your site.…To show you what type of data you can see,…let's look at goodreads.com…So here we can explore the amount of visits…that this site is getting, and that's great,…but you'll see that in Google Analytics,…but, as I scroll down, we can start to see…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.