Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapping up, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Thanks for watching Growth Hacking Fundamentals.…I hope you've enjoyed taking this course…just as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you.…I encourage you to continue exploring…the online marketing landscape.…As you adopt the mindset of a growth hacker,…the best thing you can do is…continue to invest in your education.…The more you learn and practice,…the better you'll become at identifying opportunities…and creating growable moments.…One of the most important themes of growth hacking is data.…I really can't stress the importance…of good analytics enough.…
So your next stop might be to watch…Web Analytics Fundamentals with Matt Bailey…or Google Analytics Essential Training with Corey Koberg.…Both of these courses will help you…track the right elements.…If you're just starting your business…and looking to bring on investors, take a look at…Raising Startup Capital with Rudolph Rosenberg.…There you'll receive an overview of the main avenues…to raising capital and the steps to do so.…Another great course to explore is…
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking
Skill Level Beginner
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
1. Fundamentals of Growth Hacking
2. Developing a Plan for Growth
3. Preparing for Growth
4. Planning Clear Tests
5. Choosing Your Growth Hack
6. Generate Your Audience
7. Incentivize Your Users
8. Generating Growth Moments
9. Case Studies
Wrapping up1m 47s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.