Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapping up, part of Marketing Foundations: Growth Hacking.
- Thanks for watching Growth Hacking Fundamentals. I hope you've enjoyed taking this course just as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you. I encourage you to continue exploring the online marketing landscape. As you adopt the mindset of a growth hacker, the best thing you can do is continue to invest in your education. The more you learn and practice, the better you'll become at identifying opportunities and creating growable moments. One of the most important themes of growth hacking is data. I really can't stress the importance of good analytics enough.
So your next stop might be to watch Web Analytics Fundamentals with Matt Bailey or Google Analytics Essential Training with Corey Koberg. Both of these courses will help you track the right elements. If you're just starting your business and looking to bring on investors, take a look at Raising Startup Capital with Rudolph Rosenberg. There you'll receive an overview of the main avenues to raising capital and the steps to do so. Another great course to explore is Viral Marketing: Crafting Shareable Content with Jonah Berger. The more you learn about virality, the better.
In this course, Jonah will explore the winning combination of content and rich media to help you see big wins. We've covered a lot of material in this course, so feel free to revisit it from time to time and brush up on your skills as you continue to explore the world of growth hacking. If you'd like to stay up-to-date with the latest in marketing tips and ideas, be sure to check out my weekly Marketing Tips series here on lynda.com. Each week I'll explore the changing landscape and answer questions submitted by lynda members. If you've got a topic or specific question you'd like to see covered, send me an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You just might see it show up on a future episode. And as always, you can connect with me on Twitter via @bradbatesole. I'd love to hear what you're working on, so have fun, and good luck.
The course concludes with growth-hacking case studies, highlighting the growth-hacking techniques that helped propel such companies as Airbnb, Uber, and Tinder to explosive growth.
- What is growth hacking?
- Understanding the funnel
- Setting up tracking and analytics
- Leveraging customers and existing users
- Testing ideas
- Generating an audience
- Creating an incentive strategy
- Real-world examples of successful growth hacking