Social listening reports can give you a complete view of all the media web mentions that you are currently tracking. In this Adobe Social tutorial, you will take a closer look at viewing social listening reports to track your brand, competitor engagement, and keyword mentions across the Internet.
- View Offline
- Social listening reports can be viewed under…the Social Buzz section of Analytics in Adobe Social.…This report will give you a complete view of…all of the social listening rules that you're tracking.…The Social Buzz report includes information on…the number of mentions for the rules you set up,…sentiment scores, and mentions by platform,…geography, and author.…Let's take a deeper look at the Social Buzz report.…Data in this report is considered real time…and is refreshed every minute.…If you click on the calendar icon,…you'll notice that you have the option…to change the display period to the last four hours,…hour, or even 30 minutes.…
A report like this is where filters come in really handy.…If you click Show Filters,…you'll notice that you can filter your Social Buzz report…by a number of different items.…This includes Classification and then Display Name,…which is basically the name you have associated with…the different rules that you have set up.…You can also filter by Provider, which is the platform.…
This course will familiarize new users with the Adobe Social platform. Social media marketing expert Michelle Hernandez shows how to publish content, set up reports and publishing workflows, add campaigns, create tags, and track competitors. Plus, learn how to set up social listening rules to monitor conversations across the social web. You can also see how your campaigns are performing with Adobe Social's impressive analytics tools. Want to keep your online communities on track? Watch the chapters on unified moderation, which allows you to moderate comments across multiple platforms and implement auto-deletion and escalation rules. By the end of the course, you should be able to more effectively manage your brand, engage your audience, and measure ROI from all your social media marketing efforts.
- Adding users and groups to Adobe Social
- Setting up report suites and publishing workflows
- Adding social properties, campaigns, and tags
- Tracking competitor Facebook pages
- Setting up Facebook audiences and Google Circles
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Creating custom analytics reports
- Setting up social listening rules to monitor social buzz
- Using moderation feeds
- Using dashboards